CRE4MY v4.8.0 (r8) – July 23, 2012
- [UPGRADED]: Menus now include drop menu capability.
- [UPDATED]: Now supports SS3.2.
- [UPDATED]: Improved contact form styling.
- [ADDED]: Support for Social Links.
- [ADDED]: Support for Font Awesome library.
- [CHANGED]: Theme renamed to “seydesign CRE4MY.rwtheme”.
- [CHANGED]: Versioning changed to major.minor.patch format.
IMPORTANT: There are two important notes about this update.
The theme has been renamed from “seyDoggy CRE4MY.rwtheme” to “seydesign CRE4MY.rwtheme” and therefore this update will not overwrite your previous version of CRE4MY. As such you will need to switch any current projects to the new theme. This also means you need to re-download any Theme Styles that you’ve downloaded for your previous version.
The version formatting has been changed from release values (r2, r3, r4 etc…) to a more common major.minor.patch format (v1.2.0, v1.3.0, v1.3.1, etc…). This means you are updating “seyDoggy CRE4MY.rwtheme r7″ to “seydesign CRE4MY.rwtheme v4.8.0″ (with the “4″ representing the 4th major release of the Creamy line and the “8″ reflecting the 8th minor update of CRE4MY.
Please use our order lookup page to get you the most recent version of CRE4MY.
For more information, visit http://seydesign.com/CRE4MY.